New condos starting at $1,000,000
About 2200 Brickell
2200 Brickell is an urban oasis nestled in the heart of Miami. 2200 Brickell residences will be located directly across the street from the spectacular waterfront residential buildings, such as Skyline, Bristol tower or the new Una Brickell residences to name a few.
This excellent location South of Brickell will give its residents the possibility of being part of the quieter and less congested area of Downtown Miami, with easy access to the beaches of Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove, the Financial District and I-95, quickly connecting with the entire city.
Enjoy resort-style pool with outdoor spa and pool side cabanas, pickleball court, summer kitchen, outdoor fitness area, children’s play area, a quarter mile walking track and more.
2200 Brickell offers luxuriously appointed 1-4 bedroom residences with spectacular finishes, high quality appliances, floor to ceiling glass windows, assigned parking in spaces in the same floor and much more.
2200 Brickell Features
Contact our team
• Covered porte-coche?re
• On-site valet parking
• Double-height, 24-hour attended lobby
• Above ground parking on all levels with direct access to residences
• Electric vehicle charging
• Luxer One automated parcel storage featuring tech-forward, contactless digital package delivery system with cold storage
• Resident lounge and entertaining space
• Dedicated work from home suites with conference room
• World-class state-of-the-art fitness center designed by Homage Fitness
• Custom children’s playroom designed by Silver Hill Arts
• Cycling lounge & workshop and bike storage
• WELL Building StandardTM designation with thoughtful and intentional spaces that enhance human health and well-being
• Floor-to-ceiling glass windows and sliding glass balcony doors
• Large format ceramic tile flooring throughout living area with engineered wood flooring in bedrooms
• Fully tiled balconies featuring glass railings with access from the living room and primary bedroom of every residence
• Custom gourmet kitchens designed by ODA New York with wood cabinetry and stone countertops
• Innovative household appliances featuring refrigerator, freezer, built-in convection oven, microwave and cooktop
• Undercounter wine coolers in select units
• Luxury primary bathrooms featuring double vanities, stone countertops, porcelain tile on walls and floors as well as rain showers
• Spacious, fully built-out custom closets
• Dedicated laundry featuring full-sized washer and dryer