E11EVEN Residences Miami Beyond
New condos starting at $0
About E11EVEN Residences Miami Beyond
E11EVEN Residences Miami Beyond is a new tower that will be the twin to E11Even Hotel & Residences. Co-developed by Property Markets Group (PMG) and E11EVEN Partners, E11EVEN Residences Miami Beyond will feature 461 fully furnished and finished luxury residences ranging from studios to two-bedroom floor plans plus a Limited Penthouse Collection.
All residences, curated by award-winning interior design firm Avroko Hospitality Group, will come equipped with a Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package, including a paneled microwave, dishwasher, built-in convection oven, and refrigerator; a contemporary lighting package, including recessed lighting, dimmers, and lighting control; an LED (or water-based) fireplace in the living room; built-in, top-of-the-line washer and dryer; and a signature Home Essentials Package, which will include silverware, glassware, linens, sheets, and towels.
Additionally, the standard residences at E11EVEN Residences Miami Beyond will feature impressive 9-foot-6-inch-high to 10-foot-high floor-to-ceiling glass windows; the Penthouses jaw-dropping 12-foot-high floor-to-ceiling glass windows.
Designed by world-renowned architecture firm Sieger Suarez Architects, E11EVEN Residences Miami Beyond will soar 65 stories and sport Vegas-style amenities, including an E11EVEN rooftop Members-only Club with a unique poolside venue and signature dining experience; an 8,000-square-foot Sports Lounge with a 40-foot-wide LED video wall and 17 additional 98-inch and 86-inch displays, a signature dining program by an executive chef, and a selection of over 20 craft beers; a 20,000-square-foot, 11th floor E11EVEN Day Club & Pool with fully furnished cabanas equipped with flatscreen TVs and temperature-controlled plunge pools, a 2,000-square-foot swimming pool, and a living room lounge complete with a full music studio; and a Chopra Spa & Studio equipped with a state-of-the-art fitness center, meditation room, yoga studio, and restorative spa treatments.
Additionally, E11EVEN Residences Miami Beyond will include transportation to and from the E11EVEN Beach Club located on the beach in South Beach’s South of Fifth neighborhood. E11Even Residences Miami Beyond will also feature a helipad giving residents the ability to charter for travel.
Located in Miami’s Park West neighborhood, E11EVEN Residences Miami Beyond will be just blocks from Miami Worldcenter’s 300,000-square-foot-plus shopping district. E11Even Residences Miami Beyond will also be directly beside E11Even Hotel & Residences with a signature bridge connecting the 2 towers. By car, E11EVEN Hotel & Residences will be just 8 minutes from Wynwood Miami, 10 minutes from Brickell, 12 minutes from South Beach, and 15 minutes from the Miami International Airport.
E11EVEN Residences Miami Beyond Features
Contact our team
• Club E11EVEN Bar & Lounge
• Signature Restaurants
• Casino-style Sports Lounge featuring LED video wall with stadium-style seating
• World-class Spa & Wellness Center offering spa, mind, and body experiences featuring a state-of-the-art fitness center, meditation room, yoga studio, and customized treatment services
• 20,000-square-foot, multi-level E11EVEN Day Club and pool with poolside cabanas, temperature-controlled plunge pools, and a 2,200-square-foot swimming pool
• E11EVEN Beach Club
• E11EVEN'S rooftop Members-only Club with a unique 24/11 poolside venue featuring its own signature dining experience
• Complimentary 24-hour valet parking
• Modern and high design residential lobby space
• Common areas featuring museum-quality curated fine art and installations
• Private rooftop helipad with chartering services for residents
• 461 fully furnished and finished luxury residences comprised of studios, one- and two-bedrooms, a Limited Penthouse Collection
• Features the latest "smart building" technology with a custom E11EVEN app linking residents to E11EVEN Residences Miami Beyond concierge services and building amenities
• Views of the Miami skyline, Biscayne Bay, and the Atlantic Ocean
• Residences curated by award-winning design firm Avroko Hospitality Group
• Standard residences with 9-foot-6-inch-high to 10-foot-high floor-to-ceiling glass windows with stunning views of the Miami skyline and Biscayne Bay views; Penthouse Collection residences with 12-foot-high ceilings; and Presidential Suites with 14-foot-high ceilings
• Flooring selections included with specifications recommended by Avroko
• Includes integrated audio, video, and lighting systems
• All residences come equipped with a contemporary lighting package, including recessed lighting, dimmers, and lighting control
• All residences include LED (or water-based) fireplace in every living room
• Fully built-out closets in the master bedrooms featuring all shelving and drawers pre-installed for absolute convenience
• Built-in top-of-the-line washer and dryer
• Pre-wired for high-speed communications, multiple telephone lines, and cable TV
• All residences include a signature Home Essentials Package: silverware, glassware, linens, sheets, and towels
• 11 Resident Membership Package featuring an exclusive beach club, day pool, and ultra club access
• Valet parking included
• Fully-integrated kitchens with custom countertops, backsplashes, and a contemporary under-mount sink
• Imported and custom kitchen and bathroom cabinetry by Italkraft
• All finishes preselected by AvroKO
• Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package including a paneled microwave, dishwasher, built-in convection oven, and refrigerator
• Waterworks bathroom fixtures, features, and accessories
• Custom countertops and finished floors and walls in wet areas with specifications recommended by AvroKO
• Frameless glass-enclosed showers