New condos starting at $339,900
About Okan Tower
Okan Tower is an ultra-luxury development by Turkish developer and leading enterprise, Okan Group. The 70-story, mixed-use project was designed by architecture firm Behar Font & Partners.
Okan Tower will be the tallest skyscraper in Miami, surpassing Panorama Tower by 22 feet (890 feet vs 868 feet). Okan Tower will feature a striking curvature meant to emulate the silhouette of a blossoming tulip (Turkey’s national flower).
Located in Downtown Miami, Okan Tower deliver a 294-key hotel by Hilton Hotels & Resorts, 236 condo-hotel units, 64,000 square feet of ‘Class A’ office space, and 149 condo residences plus four penthouses, with the promise of both sophistication and convenience.
The Okan Tower condo-hotel units (from studios to two-bedrooms) are delivered turnkey furnished and ranging in size from 447 to 1,245 square feet, while the condo-residences will be comprised of one- to three-bedroom units plus a den, ranging in size from 698 to more than 2,071 square feet, plus four duplex-style penthouses ranging in size from 1,873 to over 2,142 square feet.
Okan Tower features world-class amenities, including: a sky pool located on the 70th floor, outdoor lounge, Hammam spa, state-of-the-art health and fitness center, chef and gastro kitchen, kids’ playroom, movie theater, wine cellar and cigar room, a rooftop restaurant located on the 67th floor, and high-speed elevators with separate access for the various mixed-use components.
Okan Tower is located in Downtown Miami at 555 North Miami Avenue. With Miami Worldcenter, MiamiCentral train station, Perez Art Museum, Frost Museum of Science, and the Adrianne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts all within walking distance.
Okan Tower offers residents and guests convenient access to shopping, entertainment, cultural events, and transportation.
Okan Tower Features
Contact our team
• 70th-floor sky pool with panoramic views of the bay and city
• Poolside bar with outdoor lounges and day cabanas
• Full-service Spa with Turkish Hammam, whirlpools, treatment rooms, and locker rooms
• State-of-the-art health and fitness center
• Multi-purpose room
• Outdoor lounge
• Kids' playroom
• Chef and gastro kitchen
• Movie theater screening room
• Wine cellar
• Cigar room
• Rooftop restaurant located on the 67th floor
• High-speed elevators with separate access points for office, hotel, and residences
• Private lounge and social areas for residents only
• 293-key hotel suites by Hilton Hotels & Resorts
• 64,000 square feet of Class A office space
• 236 condo-hotel residences
• 149 private condominium residences ranging from one to three-bedrooms
• 4 premium duplex-style penthouse residences
• Floor plans ranging from 447 to 2,183 square feet
• Condo-hotel residences starting on the 36th floor
• Sky residences and 4 penthouses starting on the 51st floor
• Floor-to-ceiling windows and glass-lined balconies for truly limitless views
• Pre-wired for state-of-the-art internet and communications
• 10-foot high ceilings
• European cabinetry in kitchens and bathrooms
• Top-of-the-line kitchen appliances (the condo-hotel units will include kitchen appliances by Bosch; the condo residences will include kitchen appliances by Wolf and Sub-Zero)
• Smart-home technology