New condos starting at $4,550,000
About Villa Miami
Iconic Miami-based real estate development firms Terra and One Thousand Group have joined forces with hospitality powerhouse Major Food Group to reveal The Villa Miami, a gleaming ultra-luxe waterfront tower in Miami’s Edgewater neighborhood. The Villa will be one of the most coveted residential and lifestyle experiences in the world, created by a first-of-its-kind partnership uniting the visionaries behind some of the most acclaimed hospitality, private club and residential experiences to shape the future of modern luxury living.
A 58-story, 650-foot-tall crystalline tower with a copper color-cladded exoskeletal design, The Villa Miami will offer expansive full-floor vertical “villas” with 360-degree views of Biscayne Bay and the city, as well as astonishing levels of personalized service, curated amenities, crafted design, and privacy.
The creative forces of Major Food Group, the hospitality powerhouse behind CARBONE, Contessa, Dirty French and Sadelle’s, reshaping Miami’s dining landscape over the past two years, will develop every last detail of the luxury hospitality experience at the Villa. The program MFG has conceptualized includes a superior collection of resident-only lounges, bars, and restaurants.
To develop best-in-class residential kitchens that merge sophistication with practicality, famed Major Food Group Co-Founder Mario Carbone will draw on his signature sense of style, and the wisdom he has amassed over his career cheffing in the most hallowed dining destinations in the world.
Leading the architectural design team is ODP Architects. Global structural design firm DeSimone, whose more than 10,000 building designs include the most recognizable high-rises in New York and Miami, will engineer this impressive structure. Rounding out the team is one of the world’s most renowned landscape architects, Enzo Enea, of Switzerland.
The amenity levels are rounded out on the 6th floor and are set to offer boardrooms with private work spaces, entertainment areas for billiards, poker and shuffleboard, a screening room, and a resident’s club with a library and intimate lounge rooms. The wellness center features spa experiences inspired by the thermal spas of Italy. These include plunge pools, steam and sauna, and an extensive treatment menu. The expansive recovery lounges are distributed through the spacious and light-filled center that will also have a fully equipped fitness area with yoga, pilates and boxing studios.
There are two categories of floor plans that can be customized to fit the needs of each resident on levels 6-53. Villa Mezzo layouts each encompass a half floor, with 3-4 bedrooms and each featuring flow-through designs with East and West exposure as well as either North or South views. These layouts are roughly 3,000 square feet each. Villa Piano plans are full-floor residences that offer as many as 5 bedrooms and 360 degree views. The full-floor residences are in the neighborhood of 6,000 square feat each, depending upon the floor.
Taking advantage of the prime waterfront location, a private marina is offered to residents as well as a rooftop helipad. The building is a true seamless, next-level lifestyle for those who are accustomed to a fully serviced building that goes further than a 24-hour doorman and valet.
The on-site estate manager and in-house curator work in tandem to oversee all household leisure and personal needs. This includes in-home private chef services and cooking lessons, preferred reservations, concierge services and charging privileges across all Major Food Group concepts as well as VIP and priority access to events. Grocery stocking and provisioning is also offered to residents.
Villa Miami Features
Contact our team
• Waterfront living imagined, programmed, and fully serviced by Major Food Group
• 55 floors including 49 residential levels and three levels of private club lifestyle amenities designed by Charles & Co.
• Endless 360° sunrise and sunset views spanning the Bay, Ocean, Downtown Miami and Miami Beach
• Iconic building design combining a unique cast bronze exoskeleton anchored by a multifaceted, gemstone-inspired glass amenity podium
• Full-floor Villa Piano residences range from four to five bedrooms
• Half-floor Villa Mezzo residences range from three to four bedrooms
• 20,000SF of world-class amenities serviced by MFG
• Piazza-style grounds connected to the forthcoming Miami Baywalk and promenade, with convenient accessibility to Design District shopping and dining
• Lush private gardens designed by Enzo Enea
• Premium bay frontage surrounding two sides of building
• Lake Como-inspired floating pool vessel on the Biscayne Bay, adjacent to cove
• Private dock with boat slip
• Helipad access for seamless arrivals and departures
• Private parking garage with electric charging stations
• A seamless, next-level lifestyle imagined and fully serviced by the acclaimed MFG team. A philosophy of boundless opulence where all needs are anticipated and catered to
• On-site Estate Manager and In-House Curator work in tandem to oversee all household leisure and personal needs, requests, reservations, and personalized assistance
• Porte-cochere with 24-hour valet service
• 24-hour security and front-desk services
• Private vaults and safety deposit boxes on premises
FOOD & BEVERAGE
• Villa’s own MFG restaurant, conceived as an Italian-inspired culinary experience spanning two levels to include bayfront dining and private dining rooms exclusive to residents
• MFG curated food and beverage throughout building
• Residents-only juice bar and coffee lounge
• At-home private chef services and cooking lessons
• Preferred reservations, concierge service, and charging privileges across all MFG restaurants as well as VIP and priority access and invitations to events
• Kitchens and dining rooms on demand as well as private and on-site catering by MFG chefs
• Provisioning and in-residence grocery stocking options
• Poolside food and beverage service
• Spa experience inspired by Italian thermal spas containing plunge pools, steam and sauna rooms, and an extensive menu of treatments
• Spacious, light-filled fitness center with state-of-the-art Technogym equipment and fully equipped yoga, pilates and boxing studios
• Expansive women’s and men’s recovery lounges
• Fully serviced outdoor pooldeck with lounges and daybeds
• Resident’s club with library and intimate lounge rooms
• Boardroom and private work spaces
• Entertainment room featuring various game areas including billiards, poker, and shuffle board
• Screening and multi-media room
• Dedicated family lounge